Innovations in Stroke and Aneurysm Treatments To Be Highlighted at Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery’s Annual Meeting
The Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery’s (SNIS) 14th Annual Meeting in Colorado Springs will feature new research and best practices in improving stroke systems of care and treating aneurysms. The meeting, scheduled for July 24–27, 2017, also will address global challenges in treating acute ischemic stroke and other issues related to health care policy.
Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2017, SNIS will honor Colorado State Senator Lucia Guzman as its inaugural Legislator of the Year in recognition of her leadership in improving Colorado’s stroke systems of care. The society also will induct its first class of SNIS Fellows to recognize the invaluable contributions these individuals have made to the field of neurointerventional care.
The meeting will highlight the latest research from the neurointerventional community, with abstracts available on the following studies:
- DAWN in Full Daylight (DWI or CTP Assessment with Clinical Mismatch in the Triage of Wake Up and Late Presenting Strokes Undergoing Neurointervention)
- Comparative Safety and Efficacy of Combined Intravenous Thrombolysis and Mechanical Thrombectomy with Mechanical Thrombectomy Alone in Emergent Large Vessel Occlusion
- A Multicenter Study Evaluating the Frequency and Burden of Mechanical Thrombectomy on Stroke Centers
- Pipeline Embolization of Posterior Circulation Aneurysms: A Multicenter Study of 131 Aneurysms
- Embolization of Cranial Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas: A Sydney Experience
When: July 24–27, 2017
Where: The Broadmoor
1 Lake Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Interview: To schedule an interview, please contact Sarah Sonies at 202-248-5453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery (SNIS) is a scientific and educational association dedicated to advancing the specialty of neurointerventional surgery through research, standard-setting, and education and advocacy to provide the highest quality of patient care in diagnosing and treating diseases of the brain, spine, head, and neck. Visit www.snisonline.org and follow us on Twitter (@SNISinfo) and Facebook (@SNISOnline).